Follow us

Stay Connected

This small siding known as Silver Plains, once had a station with Pool Elevator, a school (built 1905), the Pelland Store (built 1919), United Church built 1895–1900, and a community club. Only a railway crossing now denotes the once small area.

The National Gallery of Canada has a 1930 watercolour of Silver Plains by Walter J. Phillips.

Skip to toolbar