OTHER SPECIAL PLACES
Riverside Centennial Park
This site, now a Centennial Park located at a crossroads in the small community of Riverside, is the former site of Rosenhoff North School built about 1926.
In 1945–46, the school was replaced with a two-room school, added onto in 1965 with the one-room, Rosenhoff South School which had been closed. With Consolidation in about 1968, the then three-room (North) school was also closed.