Follow us

Stay Connected

Reminder to our residents that our Animal Control Officer only looks after dogs. Any other animal concern or issue will need to be looked after by Manitoba Conservation Officers. To contact Manitoba Conservation please call 204-945-6784.

Another organization that looks after animals that require help is the Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre. Contact and further information for them can be found by following clicking here.

For dog related concerns and issues, please contact our ACO John Derksen at 204-746-0593.