Follow us

Stay Connected

History Categories

1904 Telephone Communication

03/02/2015

                              How the times have changed! Back in 1904, a long distant line connecting Morris, Dominion City and Emerson was put through.


Rural Municipality of Morris Logo – May 11, 1880

                                        The RM of Morris adopted a new logo on January 14, 2015, making our previous logo a historical piece of our history.


Skip to toolbar