WE DO NOT ACCEPT E-TRANSFER
Any RM of Morris bill you receive can be paid online through online banking. Below is a list of banks we deal with, along with the payee name you should be selecting. If you still have troubles finding us, search the word ’Morris’, scroll through the options and find us (DO NOT SELECT THE TOWN OF MORRIS, IT WILL NOT COME TO US). For more online banking assistance please contact your local branch.
- Morris, Regional Municipality of, Accounts Receivable
- Morris, Regional Municipality of, Taxes
- Morris, Regional Municipality of, Utilities
- MORRIS(RM) ACCOUNTS REC
- MORRIS(RM) TAXES
- MORRIS(RM) UTILITIES
- Morris (Rural Mun.) Tax
- Morris (Rural Mun.) Utility
- no accounts receivable
- Credit Unions (RCU, ACU, SCU, etc.)
- Morris, RM – Accounts Receivable
- Morris, Rural Municipality – Taxes
- Morris, Rural Municipality – Water
- MORRIS (RURAL MUNICIPALITY) AR
- MORRIS (RURAL MUNICIPALITY) – TAXES
- MORRIS (RURAL MUNICIPALITY) – UTL
- Scotia Bank
- Morris (Mun Taxes)
- Morris (Mun Utilities)
- Rural Municipality of Morris – Accounts Receivable
- TD Bank
- Morris (RM Of) AR
- Morris (RM Of) Property Tax
- Morris (RM Of) Utilities
In office we accept cash, cheque and debit. We have a drop-box located outside our front doors at 207 Main St N., Morris, MB where payments can also be left.
Cheque payments can be mailed to Box 518, Morris, MB, R0G 1K0, please be sure to include the statement account number so we know where to properly apply your payment.
Pay your bill with a credit card through OptionPay. All payments are subject to a optionpay load fee. For more information, click here.
Click here for more information.