Sperling Industries Ltd.
Founded in 1978, Sperling Industries Ltd. began as a small welding shop in Sperling, Manitoba, Canada, which is about thirty miles (50km) southwest of Winnipeg. Three brothers, Russell, Jeff and David Nicolajsen had been working in construction for many years and decided to start their own company to focus more on the local market.
It was named Sperling Welding, and they began by working locally doing smaller welding and structural projects for farmers and businesses. Operating out of one machine shop, it was a humble beginning to their many years in this industry.
Sperling Industries Ltd.’s manufacturing facilities and its areas of expertise have grown substantially and are, as follows:
- 28,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility with fabrication equipment, machine shop, two overhead cranes, engineering/design services, and offices
- 10,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility with only equipment designated for stainless steel fabrication and also has a 2,000 sq. ft. finishing area
- 36,000 sq. ft. CNC structural steel fabrication facility which houses some of the most state of the art technology for structural fabrication
- 7,200 sq. ft. painting/finishing facility
- In excess of 25,000 sq. ft. of various storage buildings with inside storage and also more than 60 acres of outside storage or lay down area
Sperling Industries Ltd. is proud of our hard-working history. We are a family owned and operated Canadian business that is here for the long haul.
Check out our Website, or contact us Toll Free at 1-877-626-3401, fax 204-626-3252 or email us. For more specific inquiries email our purchasing, shipping/receiving, plate/angle or beam line processing or our beef and pork processing department.